Visual Voicemail isn't working

doleeo

Jul 30, 2007
Well, all of the sudden my visual voicemail isn't working. Anyone got any tips?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Reboot and if that doesn't work, call AT&T

doleeo

Jul 30, 2007
I restored, that didn't help, anything else?

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
hmmm..have you backed it up recently? whats the appl called and who makes it ? just trying to help..

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
May be a silly question, but do you have a cell signal? VVM won't work if you have a poor signal. If so, AT&T may need to reset your VM.

Good luck, and please post your outcome.

-K

doleeo

Jul 30, 2007
Well, I'm officially an idiot. I went and got a new sim yesterday so I had to re-activate the phone. And I had to call my voicemail to enter the password and it came back on.

Problem fixed.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Well, I'm officially an idiot. I went and got a new sim yesterday so I had to re-activate the phone. And I had to call my voicemail to enter the password and it came back on.

Problem fixed.
Yes, your officially an idiot :p. Just kidding!
Sometimes, for some unknown reason, I don't have cell signal anymore. I'm in my house where I have full signal and all the sudden, nothing for 15 minutes. I thought you had the same issue before you mentioned having a new sim.

doleeo

Jul 30, 2007
sometimes, for some unknown reason, I don't have cell signal anymore. I'm in my house where I have full signal and all the sudden, nothing for 15 minutes. I thought you had the same issue before you mentioned having a new sim.
yeah, I'm still getting this problem. I'm going to get in touch with Apple. When did you get your phone?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
yeah, I'm still getting this problem. I'm going to get in touch with Apple. When did you get your phone?
I got mine in August. Totally jailbreaked but I'm not sure that matters. If you do get in touch with Apple regarding this issue, please let me know what they say. thanks
s

doleeo

Jul 30, 2007
I got mine in August. Totally jailbreaked but I'm not sure that matters. If you do get in touch with Apple regarding this issue, please let me know what they say. thanks
s
Will do..I'll probably talk to them tomorrow so I'll make sure to get in touch with you.