Visual Voicemail Not Showing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 20, 2007
The title basically explains this one. I can check my voicemail by holding down 1, but nothing is showing under visual voicemail. I've only had my iPhone since Saturday, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Your help is grately appreciated.

Thanks, Tyler

zeluiz22

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
The title basically explains this one. I can check my voicemail by holding down 1, but nothing is showing under visual voicemail. I've only had my iPhone since Saturday, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Your help is grately appreciated.

Thanks, Tyler
HI. I just had this problem after changing my rate plan; instead of visual voicemail, I was linking to traditional voicemail when I hit the voicemail icon. Call AT&T and they will reset visual voicemail for you.

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY

Thanks, Tyler

i had this problem when i first got the phone...att has to take off the iPhone data plan and re-add it..then all will be fine

Aug 20, 2007
Well, I just sent an experimental voicemail to my phone before I called AT&T and for some odd reason it is now working. Thanks for the advice.

Tyler