Vma 2009

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
So you've probably heard about it by now. But what do you guys think of the Kanye West and Taylor Swift fiasco at the 2009 VMAs.

This youtube video pretty much sums it all up.

Yet another reason why i cant stand that pathetic, rude, disgusting, arrogant, *******.
It was her biggest VMA along with her first Award for a video and that embarrassment decided to ruin it by voicing his opinion. He was removed from the show...but her embarrassment and damage was already done.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
He is doing his career no favors with these stunts anymore. Just lame all around.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Agree'd Its like he making stunts at award ceremonies just for the sake of it. However, Award ceremonies will Ban him should he jeopardize other artists. He's going to get a rude awakening should many of the celebs/artists/actors come against him.

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I think Kanye West is the biggest azzhole in the history of the music businesss. I can't stand that guy! I didn't like him even before his first temper tantrum when he complained about not winning artist of the year in 2006. What an ego this guy has. He apparently is the only one who thinks his work is worthy of praise. I think they should ban his azz from the industry! And trust me, I'm being very nice! :mad:

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Hell If i was Taylor i would've gone back stage and cried out of pure sheer mortification. I cant even communicate in type how disgusted i am because of what he did. I agree i commend Beyonce for personally calling her back on stage and letting her finish her speech. Taylor Swift may be pop/country however she's one of the most if not THE MOST known young artist behind the Cyrus empire. What people don't realize is that Taylor has written so many songs for other people and herself. The Kanye stunt has put a bitter taste in the mouths of the many recording artists.

I don't know about any of his other outbursts except for this one, and the one where he made such a big thing because he didn't win the award. I really really feel sorry for Kanye, because he swears whatever he does is HOT, however the public and award shows beg to differ.

From the word of Diddy, Kanye has a serious life threatening infection of *****a$$ness.

I mean there as MANY people who thought Beyonce's video was better however they didn go up on stage and embarrass Beyonce, Taylor and themselves to make their opinion known.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Just thought I'd take this moment to name drop... I recorded Taylor Swift's 4-song demo when she was 12 years old. Never worked with Kanye, thank god.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I can easily guess why Kanye pulled that stunt. He is one of the featured guests on Leno's new show, and since he doesn't appear to have anything going on with his career, he needed to have something to talk about.

I would LOVE IT if he got boo'd on Leno's new show. LOVE IT!

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
All I know is I watched it and I lolled

gr8hntr

Sep 12, 2009
arlington , tn
I agree i commend Beyonce for personally calling her back on stage and letting her finish her speech.
yes very classy ... she moved up a couple of notches in my book with that move.... she even stepped back out of the spotlight kinda to the side of the stage and let taylor have the full spotlight

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I can easily guess why Kanye pulled that stunt. He is one of the featured guests on Leno's new show, and since he doesn't appear to have anything going on with his career, he needed to have something to talk about.

I would LOVE IT if he got boo'd on Leno's new show. LOVE IT!
I read earlier that he was going to be Leno's first guest. I'm pretty disappointed. I didn't care for Kanye before now so this just helps settle my resolve.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
wasn't Jerry Seinfeld his first guest? Psh. Jay Leno has grace... as if he would ever let trash be his first guest to a show.