Voice Control starts automatically, constantly

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by BabyWife, Aug 26, 2012.

1. BabyWife

BabyWife New Member

I have been having issues with the Voice Control starting all by itself. It apparently tried to FaceTime someone last night while I was asleep...phone was on the bedside table. I can tap cancel, move on to another task (a text, maybe) and Voice Control will interrupt and start again. I use the top button to lock the phone, but it will override and start. I believe it has to do with the Home Button malfunctioning, because at the same time I have had the Voice Control issue, I am also having problems getting the Home button to work when I press it.

2. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

I hate the voice control function because it's so annoying!
    I turned mine off. If your still having issues with voice control, I can help you turn voice control off too.

3. BabyWife

BabyWife New Member

I'd love to turn it off. I never use it anyway. I am still having problems, although it is sporadic. I've looked through all the menus...how did you do it?!

4. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

Have you heard of iFunbox?

5. BabyWife

BabyWife New Member

No...

6. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

On your desktop, go to this website:

http://www.i-funbox.com/

This program is a file directory manager for your iPhone. It works with all iProducts. It is 100% safe and reliable. Below is a description of the program:

Manage files on your iPhone or iPad in a way just like Windows File Explorer but more robust and friendly. Easily transmit files and folders to your computer with the optimized file transfer and browsing. iOS 5.1 is now fully supported.

7. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

This is the same thing as your windows file directory that you would use on your desktop when you press the "Start" button on the lower left corner of the screen on your desktop computer.

8. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

After you have downloaded the program, I will tell you the next step. Trust me it's very simple.

9. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

If what I have told you sounds a bit strange, that's alright :) I know this way is a tried and true method of permanently turning off voice control.