www.wwtdd.com
I used this App. to record a 3 hour lecture class
which is a very hard class so this is helpful for studying
i play it back on the subway

GSA190

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
New York
Is this a app that you need a jailbroken phone to use?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Is this a app that you need a jailbroken phone to use?

Yes, you need to jailbreak. It is a good app. Also the voice dialer works great as well, it can dial your calls, or open a website, or an app.:laugh2:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yes, you need to jailbreak. It is a good app. Also the voice dialer works great as well, it can dial your calls, or open a website, or an app.:laugh2:
I can't seem to get this one to work; it tells me that I need to set the voice somethings, and I do, but it continuously tells me this.

- John

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I can't seem to get this one to work; it tells me that I need to set the voice somethings, and I do, but it continuously tells me this.

- John

Are you talking about the Dialer asking you to do 3 voices. That would be to train 3 words in the sys commands

1. accept
2. Cancel
3. Repeat

Once you do that it will not ask you again.

primsa

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Rockford Il.
How does the dialer work with Bluetooth headsets. My previous phone would let me pust a button on the headset and then the phone would request a command. I would hope it would work the same way so you don't have to pick up the phone just to make a call.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
How does the dialer work with Bluetooth headsets. My previous phone would let me pust a button on the headset and then the phone would request a command. I would hope it would work the same way so you don't have to pick up the phone just to make a call.
I have not used my jawbone yet only the headset. Will use the jawbone today and let you know.

Nov 6, 2007
Is it possible to transfer the notes to pc...without the sync app...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
One is never safe from the wrath of Nappy... even over a year later. Muaahahahaha!

(KNK's post two above yours should have been your first hint)

pradley

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
Primsa, I use a Plantronics bluetooth headset: on my MotoQ, I was able to dial by pushing on the headset and talking into it, but this does not work with the iPhone. You will have to activate the voice dialer from the phone itself but you will be able to converse through the headset. This feature has been requested often.