Voicemail Feedback

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mabigwiz

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
In a non iPhone voicemail system you normally getting a prompt at the end of a voicemail asking if you want to delete, etc. But on an iPhone it just ends. It would be nice to have some sort of feedback that the voicemail message is over - just a beep - not asking for a normal menu.

For me it just feels unnatural without some sort of feedback.

Its a small thing and just a nice to have.

Does it feel unnatural for anybody else?

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
iPhone is visual voicemail.. you have the commands rite at your finger tips.. U can rewind , forward , delete , pick whichever ones you want..

I mean yes its unnatural because we are used to the other way but this is much more time efficient in my opinion and I like it like this

Jul 1, 2007
I could see that being helpful. I'm honestly in love with the visual voicemail and I think that I would have a hard time going back to regular. At work it sucks.

mabigwiz

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
No don't get me wrong - I love the visual voicemail and I am not asking for the normal menu at the end of a call - just a little beep. I always have a little "is it over?" thing occur. As I said nothing major.

Visual Voicemail was one of the primary reasons for me getting the phone.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Ahh meaning the voice mail is over? Yeah I would like one too but I guess its not hard to take phone away from ear and look and see if the progress bar is moving too tho