Voicemail Notification Not Coming Through

ZeroK66

Nov 23, 2007
Hi Guys,

I am on orange and I don't get a notification of when I receive a new Voicemail. Any fix for this?

Thanks,

slope

Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
Inside my Iphone
I had the same problem on O2 in UK.
You need to dial your answerphone and there is a selection for how to notify you when a message is received.

I was something like text message or ringback or screen icon.
I selected screen icon and now the voicemail light comes on when i get a message.

If you cannot work it out from here i will check my wife's Orange phone and get the correct options from it.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I had the same problem on O2 in UK.
You need to dial your answerphone and there is a selection for how to notify you when a message is received.

I was something like text message or ringback or screen icon.
I selected screen icon and now the voicemail light comes on when i get a message.

If you cannot work it out from here i will check my wife's Orange phone and get the correct options from it.

Thanks so this is just a UK problem that you have to contend with?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
yes, it took me a while to work it out.
It seems the UK providers all have different methods of notifying you of voicemail.
That aren't necessarily made to work with Visual Voicemail, so you'll most likely come across problems.

- John

slope

Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
Inside my Iphone
That aren't necessarily made to work with Visual Voicemail, so you'll most likely come across problems.

- John
yes I know that visual voicemail will not work. All this does is visually light the voicemail light to notify you have voicemail. I think that is the problem zerok66 was having