Voicenotes on 1.1.4..compatible?

ibTom

Bronze
Mar 21, 2008
I apologize if this has been discussed already. I did a search and came up with nothing in regards to it.

I installed vnotes after I jailbroke my phone and it doesn't work. When i click on the icon, it open up a blank window and then closes it right away.

Anybody have 1.1.4 and able to run it successfuly?

Any suggestions? Thanks!

ibTom

Bronze
Mar 21, 2008
I apologize if this has been discussed already. I did a search and came up with nothing in regards to it.

I installed vnotes after I jailbroke my phone and it doesn't work. When i click on the icon, it open up a blank window and then closes it right away.

Anybody have 1.1.4 and able to run it successfuly?

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Can anybody please answer this question? Somebody must know. thanks.

kariya9mdoa

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Yes it works

I have it an i am on 114 i used ziPhone.
It does work just make sure the permissions are set correctly,if it does open then goes straight back to springboard then it does sound like the permissions.

HappyModding

ibTom

Bronze
Mar 21, 2008
I have it an i am on 114 i used ziPhone.
It does work just make sure the permissions are set correctly,if it does open then goes straight back to springboard then it does sound like the permissions.

HappyModding
can you please explain where I can change the permissions? Thanks for your reply.

I just looked up info on permissions and I'm confused. Is there some other program I will need? I use ziPhone to jailbreak. I have an imac if that matters.