VOIP comming soon to your iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Sorry if this has been posted.....Engadget has an article about a British group who apparently has developed a beta version of VOIP software for iPhone. This is not that garbage like JAHJAH or the other phony VOIP offerings.

VOIP iPhone

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Yeah I read this as well, I think its still in the pre-beta stage and no clue whether they will be charging for the same. I doubt if its gonna be free.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
This is terrible! Why would you want to do that?! This is not what Apple or AT&T want! AT&T is the best way to communicate anyway! Why would you want to talk over WiFi. This is so stupid. I warn you: Steve won't be happy about this!

:p :p

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
This is terrible! Why would you want to do that?! This is not what Apple or AT&T want! AT&T is the best way to communicate anyway! Why would you want to talk over WiFi. This is so stupid. I warn you: Steve won't be happy about this!
You know the sad thing is the first few sentences are totally par-for-the-course around here lately. Had you thrown in the obligatory "Why did you buy the iPhone if it didn't do want you wanted?!" and the mandatory mention of how SJ feels about it I would have been fooled for sure. :p:p

--
Mike

durkadurka

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007

:p :p
Oh please
Who cares what Apple, AT&T or Steve Jobs wants. Some people on this forum are ridiculous. They either have a vested interest in Apple or just aren't capable of independent thought.

I thought the whole motto for you Apple fanboys anyways was "Think Different."

Or is it now "Think what you are told"?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Oh please
Who cares what Apple, AT&T or Steve Jobs wants. Some people on this forum are ridiculous. They either have a vested interest in Apple or just aren't capable of independent thought.

I thought the whole motto for you Apple fanboys anyways was "Think Different."

Or is it now "Think what you are told"?
Calm down, his post was 100% sarcastic. I too have had about all I can take of the Apple fanatics.

--
Mike