Volume Control keeps going down?

Jul 13, 2008
Is there a reason why the volume control keeps going up and down? I would turn it up from Settings then exit. Then when I check it again the volume control went down again:mad:

lowram00

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
memphis TN
yes mine does that and on top of it don't make key sounds or when i lock it and unlock it no sound why

Jul 13, 2008
yes mine does that and on top of it don't make key sounds or when i lock it and unlock it no sound why

Oh oh, I just figured it out! The volume level has to be the same for all applications. What was happening to mine before was I would turn the volume from Settings then I would play a video. The volume level is currently not set the same for the ringer so while the video is playing turn the level up too. Mine is not changing anymore! ...As for the locking sound i'm not sure. Is it turn on in the Settings? Sorry I can't be more of help to ya...

lowram00

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
memphis TN
yes it trun on and u say trun it up how u trun it up on all the app

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008

as for the lock sounds, go to setting/sounds/ locks sounds-then just turn it on or off.