Vote iPhone

Listerman

Bronze
Sep 4, 2007
http://comparati.com/890-LG-Voyager-vs-iphone

My colleague keeps rubbing these reviews in my face cause the Voyager is so much better then the iPhone but I don't think people realize how the iPhone firmware is growing.

Verizon's Voyager won't have frequent firmware updates like the iPhone. The features wont continue to grow.

Most reviews are already out of date because they reviewed month 1.

Still like to see the votes climb on the site though.

Thanks!

bigdog8815

Jul 31, 2007
Allen, Tx
Go to one of the voyager forums and you will see that there are an alarming number of people who seem to be on their 3rd, 4th and 5th, + voyagers. Great apps will not do you much good if the phone is always broken. I have been trying to decide between the voyager and the iPhone since my curve went swimming the other day. Due to the large number of people who have had to replace their voyagers more than twice, I have decided to pick up the iPhone this evening.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Voted for the iPhone of course. Don't care what any website reviews the iPhone as. To me it is an amazing device, and I'm far from an Apple fan boy.

mythrowbacknikes

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
The voyager is one hell of an ugly phone.. It's hideous.. Who puts out a physical keyboard AND a touch screen keyboard?.. :smh:

BTW I agree with tyoung.. I hate it when I see people with the iPhone.. It decreases the rareness or "popularity".. Only thing stopping the iPhone turning into the razr (popularity) is the price..

iPhone >> _______