Vote on whether to keep or remove 'Bad Spelling' rating

Should we keep or dump the bad spelling post rating?

• Keep it!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Dump it!

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
You would think that but douches don't realize they are are douches. It's one of the negative side effects. Kind of like not realizing putting giant testicles hanging from underneath your truck doesn't make you cool.

Sorry of I offended anyone. Kinda :)
wait. The big testicles aren't kool? Wth?

Reactions: Rugaby

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I asked a guy why he did that, and he answered me that he didn't put it there, "I've been married 20 years" he said.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I wouldn't mind a hint here and there. Just for learning on my end. But I also seen some who think they are superior because they believe spelling makes you a better person or even better in a sense. Well then. I say let me see your grammar/spelling in a langauge you did not grew up with. So I voted for not to keep it because some take it to far and others are upset to easy.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I wasn't a fan of them. They cause friction and I didn't see any real benefit when I received them. People come here to have discussions about the iPhone. They don't need to be admonished for a spelling mistake here or there. Spelling ratings at eiC were like the forum equivalent of the NFL's excessive celebration penalties.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I wasn't a fan of them. They cause friction and I didn't see any real benefit when I received them. People come here to have discussions about the iPhone. They don't need to be admonished for a spelling mistake here or there. Spelling ratings at eiC were like the forum equivalent of the NFL's excessive celebration penalties.
So you are going to move the kickoff to a different yard line?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Abusing a particular feature of the forum is not permitted. The member in question has been stripped of his post rating privileges.