vtap problem

Zachfj

Oct 10, 2007
vtap won't work right. After I search for the videos, I load them up but right at before the end of loading, the blue bat stops, and won't load any more. I can't play the videos. The audio won't work either. Thanks for the help.

ballsonface12

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Seattle
It's making the sound on my phone all messed up and distorted. Anyone else?

aalvino

Jan 21, 2008
vtap won't work right. After I search for the videos, I load them up but right at before the end of loading, the blue bat stops, and won't load any more. I can't play the videos. The audio won't work either. Thanks for the help.
Hello. I work for Veveo Inc. who provide the vTap service. I am sorry you are seeing this issue. The problem is actually a User Interface problem. Unfortunately, that blue bar is not a true indication of the status of the backend processing that has to occur for your clip to play. I am afriad you may have to wait even after the blue bar reaches the end for your clip to start playing. We are working on a way to improve this experience in the UI. Please wait longer for the clip, and it should start to play. Please let me know if this help.

Zachfj

Oct 10, 2007
aalvino

I appreciate that you created an account and told me about the issue. I am currently at work, I will take a closer look later. Thanks again. Its a great service.