VVM & 3.1 problems

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
anyone else VVM that setup iPhone as new not getting it to come back?

been 3 days now and still no vvm asking me for my password...

restored twice

dalejrsfan

Bronze
Mar 1, 2009
I had the same problem back in the 3.0 beta! Your password is your phone #. This should let you back into your VVM. If not dial your phone #, if it asks for a password its your phone#. Once you get into the menu, you can reset your VVM!

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
im talking about when a notification pops up and ask's you to enter your 4 digit password for Visual Voicemail...

still not working

dalejrsfan

Bronze
Mar 1, 2009
im talking about when a notification pops up and ask's you to enter your 4 digit password for Visual Voicemail...

still not working
Did you not the second part of my reply? If all else fails, call your carrier! :eek:k:eek:k

chavezr6

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I had the same problem. After spending an hour on the phone with AT&T and then telling me they don't know what to do. I tried a couple of things and what ended up working for me is Restoring to Factory settings and then just loading me contacts, email, and apps and setting up like a new phone.

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I had the same problem. After spending an hour on the phone with AT&T and then telling me they don't know what to do. I tried a couple of things and what ended up working for me is Restoring to Factory settings and then just loading me contacts, email, and apps and setting up like a new phone.
That's pretty sad when we have more knowledgeable iPhone troubleshooters on this website than at AT&T. :dft008:surprised