vWallpaper for 2.0+ jailbroken

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
just saw that vWallpaper was released in cydia for the iPhone. i am running 2.1 and loved this app on my old iPhone. i was wondering if anyone has figured out how to get it to run correctly in conjunction with winterboard. i turned vWallpaper on and it doesn't work, i turned off some settings in winterboard with my current theme but still nothin. would be awesome if we could get this workin. thanks

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
vWallpaper

just saw that vWallpaper was released in cydia for the iPhone. i am running 2.1 and loved this app on my old iPhone. i was wondering if anyone has figured out how to get it to run correctly in conjunction with winterboard. i turned vWallpaper on and it doesn't work, i turned off some settings in winterboard with my current theme but still nothin. would be awesome if we could get this workin. thanks
I got this to work with no problem. Remember you have to install Skrew Common also for it to work.

It kept locking up my phone so I uninstalled it. Gonna wait for an update.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
were you running any winterboard themes or stuff like that as well? i remembered that i needed skrewcommon but when i went to install it is not there, and i just checked again and it isn't there. you said you got it to work no problem, but then said you uninstalled it because it kept locking your phone up, so which one was it?

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
were you running any winterboard themes or stuff like that as well? i remembered that i needed skrewcommon but when i went to install it is not there, and i just checked again and it isn't there. you said you got it to work no problem, but then said you uninstalled it because it kept locking your phone up, so which one was it?
I was not running any themes. I looked in cydia and searched for "skr" and Skrew Common was the top hit, it's there. vWallpapers worked fine. The video played smooth and everything was good. I noticed problems when I would try to open other applications, any applications. The screen would freeze and I would have to hold home and power to restart my iPhone 3G. I uninstalled Skrew Common and vWallpaper and everything is back to normal.