w00t evangalist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Worthy achievement, my congratulations. I don't know what informs the naming of the hierarchies in this forum but what's next after Genius? We need to give them some goals before they go lazy on us :p. How about new strata for "Knights" and "Lords"? Zea lots and up would vote on who becomes a Knight and Evangelists and up would vote on who becomes a Lord. That way, only truly worthy, not on-a-posting-spree members, get into these top echelon. Not that I have any complaint against the current rating scheme or any of the honored, this is just a suggestion to liven things up around here. Other suggestions, modifications, etc are welcome and encouraged. Maybe I should make this a separate thread...

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Perhaps it could have something to do with the number of times they have been thanked? No amount of posting spree would inflate that number.

And don't worry, there are still some of us here who aren't just about inflating their numbers and only got where they are in posts by helping people :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I had the same leap of excitement when I became a Zea lot, Evangelist, and of course, Genius.

It's kind of weird now, as I don't have higher rank to reach. Yet I continue posting.

- John

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
congrats... i fell off for a while and i continue posting when i have questions or when i can see that there are questions that i can answer, i also noticed that there are some people that are getting blocked from the site... weird, also something about MACMANPRO for president or some thing like that....