Waiting for my iPhone 4S shipment

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Nice. did you get a case for it yet? I got an elago S4 slim fit for 10 bucks on amazon. Should be here tomorrow. I'm just curious what others are getting, i'll like to get another one.

snowape

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
I ordered mine on October 31 from AT&T, and received it yesterday November 7th

white 32 gig

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
dturner, did you get it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...
yeah and been sitting here for 3 hours trying to get all my music to sync. Never had a problem before with new phones, but under music in the iPhone section lots of music is grayed out and I can't figured out what the problem is.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
...it may have been a good idea to setup as new, versus loading a backup?

yeah and been sitting here for 3 hours trying to get all my music to sync. Never had a problem before with new phones, but under music in the iPhone section lots of music is grayed out and I can't figured out what the problem is.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
...it may have been a good idea to setup as new, versus loading a backup?
In this case I'm thinking the cloud had something to do with it. Set the phone using the cloud backup and it really messed with my music. I'm thinking setting up a new phone should be done via a computer hookup and then you can use the cloud.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I set mine up the traditional way with computer hookup from my backup. It was the smoothest transition ever. I didn't encounter any problems at all.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I set mine up the traditional way with computer hookup from my backup. It was the smoothest transition ever. I didn't encounter any problems at all.
what you think of it JW? Speed, screen, camera, Siri.......battery?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I think that's the best way to setup a new phone. That's the way I've always done it before.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
what you think of it JW? Speed, screen, camera, Siri.......battery?
I love it Benny. It doesn't look any differently cosmetically, but the speed and internals are what make it so great. I do love Siri. I was having fun with it at work today showing co-workers. They were Wow'd by it. The battery drain is noticeable. I usually have 40-50 percent left by the end of my work day with the iPhone 4. Today with the new iPhone I had about 19 percent. I was using Siri a lot so perhaps that was the reason.

Frankie Martinez

Nov 10, 2011
I ordered my iPhone 4s on the first (11/1) and it says ships within 1-2 weeks but it says on my track order ships from nov 15-22, should i be getting on the 15 or even later?

beautifulliar

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
What's faster AT&T shipping or Apple's FedEx shipping? Mine looks like its going to be here on Thursday! Its going to take over a week to get here. I ordered it from Apple.com because I thought it would be faster! I live in CA, so I wonder why its being tossed around all over North America.