Waiting for the Phone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TheSnowman

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
Ha Ha I made a post yesterday like this and got ridiculed. Im looking for a tracking number constanlty but probably wont pop up til monday or tuesday

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Ha Ha I made a post yesterday like this and got ridiculed. Im looking for a tracking number constanlty but probably wont pop up til monday or tuesday
well let's keep this alive I am excited !
Friday 3am was nerve wrecking . Ordered here and there and managed to get 2 phones ordered. I have AT&T phone and Apple coming.AT&T can't cancel (I tried all day and went to the store). Will see if they bump one order out or if I get 2 or how lucky me I get 2 phones?
Anyway Monday is a Holiday does that affect shipping ?

TheSnowman

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
ive never had it delivered before so here is hoping Sprint can do a good job and deliver on launch day as promised

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
If they told you it's coming on the 14th, why the need to track it? You'll just rack your nerves! Just sit back and relax. It'll get there when it gets there. Once it ships there's really nothing more you can do.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
If they told you it's coming on the 14th, why the need to track it? You'll just rack your nerves! Just sit back and relax. It'll get there when it gets there. Once it ships there's really nothing more you can do.
Well, there is proof that last year a lot of people got their iPhones the day before launch day so I want to track mine for sure. This way I know if It'll be at my house on Thursday or Friday. Then I can make sure someone will be home to sign for it.

Oct 1, 2011
My daughter happens to be getting an award on Friday. I always try and attend the school functions. Just might need to take the day off:)

Frumious B

Jun 25, 2010
I'd feel so much more comfortable if I had waited a little longer and done my preorder through the Apple store instead of panicking and going through AT&T. Hopefully the thing will get to me on time with no snags.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I'd feel so much more comfortable if I had waited a little longer and done my preorder through the Apple store instead of panicking and going through AT&T. Hopefully the thing will get to me on time with no snags.
Well I had no clue which order went through( did not get any e-mails until a later) I wish I had not been so tired and thinking straight. I have 2 orders. Yet again I wasted my time driving to the AT&T store . No help. If I end up no phone ... I will be so mad! But then I my just wait and get an unlocked one and from then on do just that. Since they won't unlock my phones (fullfilled comitments) either. Or who knows what I do I am mad wasted yesterday all day on the phone get rerouted/transfered/waiting times and no luck then went to big store in the city and no luck