Waiting for the Phone

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I'll send you both, let me shave my legs first, I look like the Blair witch.
In time my friend, in time :)

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
i got the iPhone 4 on launch day preordered then but when i went to upgrade from iPhone 4 to 4s only my main line was eligible and the second line isn't till feb 2012 anyone know why? bill always paid ontime i have auto payment.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Just got the order in, had to give up my unlimited plan till I activate the device, which it should be by next Friday. My iPhone4S black 32gigs it's on is way :)
Are you sure you can get back your unlimited data plan? I thought once the ones that are grandfathered in give it up that you don't have the option to get it back?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Are you sure you can get back your unlimited data plan? I thought once the ones that are grandfathered in give it up that you don't have the option to get it back?
Yeah, I didn't give it up, it was the way they had to upgrade that it had to be terminated in order to go through, I have a call from them already scheduled for the 18 and 19 to reinstall it. I was reassured plenty of times, if they don't, I can sue them, all calls are recorded.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Yeah, I didn't give it up, it was the way they had to upgrade that they had to terminate it in order to go through, I have a call from them already scheduled for the 18 and 19 to reinstall it. I was reassured plenty of times, if they don't, I can sued them, all calls are recorded.
Good deal. Just wanted to make sure. I cant believe they are not offering it anymore especially sense the other carriers are.

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
I've never ordered any of my iPhones online. I have 2 coming from Apple, do they use FedEx or UPS? FedEx delivers eariler in my neighborhood .

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I've never ordered any of my iPhones online. I have 2 coming from Apple, do they use FedEx or UPS? FedEx delivers eariler in my neighborhood .
Good to see you, Bitewound. :) My 3GS and iPhone 4 were both delivered by FedEx and I received both before noon. Many of us received our iPhones the day before release day last year.

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
i got the iPhone 4 on launch day preordered then but when i went to upgrade from iPhone 4 to 4s only my main line was eligible and the second line isn't till feb 2012 anyone know why? bill always paid ontime i have auto payment.
I'm in the same situation so I checked with AT&T. Apparently the primary line gets a priority upgrade ahead of all other lines.

Kinda annoying but better than nothing!