Wallpaper Download Question

Hockey Puck

Bronze
Jan 22, 2008
PHOENIX ARIZONA
I plan on downloading new wallpaper to my desktop. I have three desktops. Does the wallpaper end up on all the desktops? If not how can I overcome that problem. Basically I want to flip to my third desktop which is blank now, have wallpaper on it, and use it for my main destop.

Thanks,

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I assume your not talking about a desktop computer or different desktops. You mean that on your iPhone you have 3 pages for icons which are accessible by swiping your finger sideways on the phone and you want to put a wallpaper image that shows the same on all of the pages of icons? That is how the phone is set up. You pick a single wallpaper and it shows on every page of icons even if you have 6 of them. If you are talking about something different please explain further.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I plan on downloading new wallpaper to my desktop. I have three desktops. Does the wallpaper end up on all the desktops? If not how can I overcome that problem. Basically I want to flip to my third desktop which is blank now, have wallpaper on it, and use it for my main destop.

Thanks,
If you're talking about the screens on your iPhone, then you're stuck with a single wallpaper for all of them.