Wallpaper Missing? Where is this flower?

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey

The lush Orange Flower on the right is not in our Wallpaper photos that Apple provided us. The one that they have given us doesn't look like the one above at all.

Did they just omit it and replace it with the straggly one? I like the Lush one above much better.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I have it on my 5s.
I'm talking about the orange flower on the top of this post. The first picture in the first post of the orange flower. We don't have that particular flower in our Wallpaper choices.

The purple one, yes. the second picture in this thread of a different orange one, yes, but not that first orange one. That is a nice looking flower and I wish it was included.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I'm talking about the orange flower on the top of this post. The first picture in the first post of the orange flower. We don't have that particular flower in our Wallpaper choices.

The purple one, yes. the second picture in this thread of a different orange one, yes, but not that first orange one. That is a nice looking flower and I wish it was included.
I know. I retracted my comment. Sorry.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
OMG! U didn't have to retract your comment! I was just letting you know which one it was in case you thought it was the purple one. Sorry if it was a little harsh I wasn't trying to be. I just want to know where this dag on Orange flower is.
LOL I retracted it before you replied to my comment because hooked on phonics didn't work for me. It's all gravy, baby!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
It was probably voted out and didn't make the final cut. Such a shame, it's so pretty.

Thank you all for trying to find it and coming up with a solution @Bennyboy

Maybe we'll come across it. If so, post it here. I'm sure other people have noticed this. However, being blown away by the new iPhones, it's easy to dismiss a simple missing flower.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida