Wallpaper summerboard

bhdien

Mar 31, 2008
I am trying to set my wallpaper on the main screen but when i go into summerboard and put wallpaper in advance as yes. It still doesn't show up. Can anyone help me?

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
I'm pretty sure that wallpaper yes or no means do you want the wallpaper that comes with this theme... I might be wrong though I haven't had a jailbroken phone for awhile

Last edited by a moderator:

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Yeah, inorder for you to change the wallpaper you must select a theme. The wallpaper that comes with that theme is what you get on your main page. Turning this function on and off will just change your main screen wallpaper from the theme wallpaper to what your "lock" screen wallpaper is i believe. If its not the lock screen wallpaper its the default black.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Yeah, inorder for you to change the wallpaper you must select a theme. The wallpaper that comes with that theme is what you get on your main page. Turning this function on and off will just change your main screen wallpaper from the theme wallpaper to what your "lock" screen wallpaper is i believe. If its not the lock screen wallpaper its the default black.
exactly what happens
usually its better to stick with the default wallpaper for the theme since it was designed for that theme

bhdien

Mar 31, 2008
Cool! Thanks for the help