Wallpaper/Themes app question........

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cali

Jul 1, 2007
Is there any app that can change the iPhone wallpaper or or theme on a daily basis automatically?

Thank you,
Cali

Brooke

Oct 21, 2007
Customize

You could install the SummerBoard app (using the Installer.app) and upload themes to it and change your themes whenever you want. It just puts them all in a Theme category and you go in and pick the one you want that day (or hour) and it just changes it. I have few themes in my SummerBoard that I switch between depending on my mood! It is really fun and easy. If you need to know how to get the Installer.app on your phone you can click here or if you want more info on SummerBoard click here. I hope that helps! I'm kind of new at this but I'm pretty sure I got it right! :laugh2:

Cali

Jul 1, 2007
You could install the SummerBoard app (using the Installer.app) and upload themes to it and change your themes whenever you want. It just puts them all in a Theme category and you go in and pick the one you want that day (or hour) and it just changes it. I have few themes in my SummerBoard that I switch between depending on my mood! It is really fun and easy. If you need to know how to get the Installer.app on your phone you can click here or if you want more info on SummerBoard click here. I hope that helps! I'm kind of new at this but I'm pretty sure I got it right! :laugh2:
Thanks for the replies.......... I am using Summerboard and using themes in it.

Cali