Wallpapers seem useless...

skinsgamer

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems pointless to only have the wallpaper showing when you come out of a sleep. Why didn't they let you put it on the home screen? I have a decal from decalgirl.com which comes with a matching wallpaper but it seems like you never get to see it. :(

jbaraga

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
www.baraga.me
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems pointless to only have the wallpaper showing when you come out of a sleep. Why didn't they let you put it on the home screen? I have a decal from decalgirl.com which comes with a matching wallpaper but it seems like you never get to see it. :(
I agree that they seem pretty worthless, but I don't think I'd want to clutter up the look of the home screen with background graphics.

Kind of a no-win situation, IMO.

skinsgamer

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
I agree that they seem pretty worthless, but I don't think I'd want to clutter up the look of the home screen with background graphics.

Kind of a no-win situation, IMO.
I hear ya but they should have at least given the option. Same with a lot of other features too I guess./

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Isn't all wallpaper "useless" by definition? :laugh2:

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
I agree 110%. I am getting a little bored with the black background all the time. A little color would be nice.

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
you can mod your phone to have a backround. Its kind of a pain in the ass and never looks as good as the stock backround

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
you can mod your phone to have a backround. Its kind of a pain in the ass and never looks as good as the stock backround

flow350

Aug 1, 2007
The wallpapers work great for me. I have always had a black screen for my backgrounds---even on my computers.

Jul 23, 2007
I think that the wallpaper works great for me! It's the quickest way for my wife and i to tell whose iPhone is whose when we leave for work in the morning without some type of mod.