Wallpapers seem useless...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skinsgamer

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems pointless to only have the wallpaper showing when you come out of a sleep. Why didn't they let you put it on the home screen? I have a decal from decalgirl.com which comes with a matching wallpaper but it seems like you never get to see it. :(

jbaraga

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
www.baraga.me
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems pointless to only have the wallpaper showing when you come out of a sleep. Why didn't they let you put it on the home screen? I have a decal from decalgirl.com which comes with a matching wallpaper but it seems like you never get to see it. :(
I agree that they seem pretty worthless, but I don't think I'd want to clutter up the look of the home screen with background graphics.

Kind of a no-win situation, IMO.

skinsgamer

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
I agree that they seem pretty worthless, but I don't think I'd want to clutter up the look of the home screen with background graphics.

Kind of a no-win situation, IMO.
I hear ya but they should have at least given the option. Same with a lot of other features too I guess./

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
I agree 110%. I am getting a little bored with the black background all the time. A little color would be nice.

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
you can mod your phone to have a backround. Its kind of a pain in the ass and never looks as good as the stock backround

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
you can mod your phone to have a backround. Its kind of a pain in the ass and never looks as good as the stock backround

Jul 23, 2007
I think that the wallpaper works great for me! It's the quickest way for my wife and i to tell whose iPhone is whose when we leave for work in the morning without some type of mod.