Wallstreet Journal Review

tjpyles

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Great review! im glad to know that the keyboard does infact work like jobs said it would (i saw a few "reviews", they could have been speculation, that said the keyboard was hard to use).

all i want to know now is if i can take the SIM card from the iPhone and use it in another cheaper phone for when i do something where my phone could get damaged so i don't hurt my shiny new iPhone :) all i would need it to do is make and receive phone calls and hopefully text but thats not the big of a deal.
I knew I was wasting my time, but I went into an ATT corporate store today to ask that very question. I have the same plan of buying a cheap add-on phone that I can take to work sites, the lake, etc. Well guess what... they didn't know. We'll just have to wait I guess.

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
i hope that is possible... if it is for what i want, iPhone is absolutely perfect i don't want/need any other features

DURSO

Jun 25, 2007
+1

I am very interested in this. Syncing/Pushing Calender, Contacts, and Email OTA would be awesome.

I have a Treo700wx now that I sync with 4smartphone, and it works perfectly.

MS Exchange?

is that the last "one last thing" to come from Apple before release?

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I actually like all the reviews. Remember. journalists ALWAYS write reviews like an argument essay in HS/college. Negative points are brought to light even if miniscule

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
^^ I am still wondering this too. I am hoping you can transport the SIM card because I will be going to Europe in August and don't want to risk my baby trekking across the continent. Though, I guess I could be one of the few iPhone users in Europe at the time. Hmmmm...