Walmart Prices At Best Buy

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
So here I've been waiting a week or so for Walmart to get more iP5s so I could get BB to price match them....Finally gave up, walked into BB at opening this morning. Guy matched price of $127 without even batting an eye (no "only if they have them in stock" which is what I had heard on the phone all week). And on top of that, since no one else was there yet, he let me buy 3 (advertised BB limit at $150 is 2 per customer). Saved us the hassle of having my wife come buy the 3rd. :)

Stoked. Even better: my kids were first in panic and then in heaven at school today when their old phones went dead and they received emails stating that "your Apple ID (xxx@mac.com) was used to sign in to FaceTime, iCloud, and iMessage on an iPhone 5 named "xxx". Nice surprise.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Yes this is what I had done ........with some other items I bought at BB
I had the guy guy go right online in the store .....He pricematched the lowest price we found.
Beats ordering online in some cases for oversize items you still would pay shipping.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I was at both Walmart and Best Buy yesterday. I was going to pick up a copy of COD Black Ops II at Walmart but got tired of waiting for someone to come unlock the case for me. Good thing too because Best Buy had the game for $20 cheaper! Even my local TomThumb/Safeway grocery store is competitive with Walmart on many items.