Walnut Creek craziness

gcacho

Jun 29, 2007
So yeah, I've been in line in Walnut Creek with the iWait.org guys for the past 12 hours and we've been pegged by water balloons, we've called the police. The police found the teenagers who did it and made them apologize.

Now we're dealing with a late night shutterbug and a crazy old lady who just wants to "party" with us. She brought her iPod and Hi-Fi stereo. She's also brought showering material so that folks can, yes shower in the street. It must be the full moon.

And yes, the line is at around 30 people right now.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
So yeah, I've been in line in Walnut Creek with the iWait.org guys for the past 12 hours and we've been pegged by water balloons, we've called the police. The police found the teenagers who did it and made them apologize.

Now we're dealing with a late night shutterbug and a crazy old lady who just wants to "party" with us. She brought her iPod and Hi-Fi stereo. She's also brought showering material so that folks can, yes shower in the street. It must be the full moon.

And yes, the line is at around 30 people right now.

I'd just raise my head from my pillow and say: "GO THE EFF TO SLEEEP, D-BAGS!" lol