WALTR 2 for macOS transfers content in a plethora of formats to an iOS device

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
From a popular tech site:

“With WALTR 2, you can transfer all kinds of media file types to an iPhone or iPad, even if they're not in a format that's normally compatible with iOS. It supports music, ringtones, videos, PDFs, ePubs, and more, converting files when necessary. If you transfer an MKV or AVI, for example, WALTR 2 will convert it to a usable format and put it directly in the built-in iOS video app."

The same article from which I took the above quote goes on to mention that:

"New to WALTR 2 is support for ePUBs, PDFs, and audiobooks, which are automatically uploaded to the iBooks app. WALTR 2 can also be used to upload full-length ringtones to the iPhone and it supports subtitle files. Supported audio formats include MP3, FLAC, APE, ALAC, AAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA, OGG, OGA, WV, TTA, and DFF, while supported video formats include MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, m2ts, 3GP, WMV, H264, and H265.”

WALTR will set you back $39.95, but that’s not too bad considering everything it does. Take a minute to read the article; the site is giving a few free copies of the application.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the site in question and your visiting it will not remunerate me in any way.