Wanted to Customize iPhone Theme

in2tech

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
www.sportsdepotinc.com
I want to put a sports theme on my iPhone. Is the first thing I do is use ZiPone? I still want to sync with iTunes and only want to add a sports theme. My current update is 1.1.4!

Thanks,

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
jailbracke using ziPhone and them install summerboard from installer and you are good to go, you wont have anyproblems with the sync the phone acts normal

in2tech

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
www.sportsdepotinc.com
jailbracke using ziPhone and them install summerboard from installer and you are good to go, you wont have anyproblems with the sync the phone acts normal
Is Summerboard part of the ZiPhone jailbreak or is it a different application? And then I need the theme correct. I am sure once I actually start this process it will be easy. I am just trying to be careful :)

Thanks for everyones help!

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
after you jailbracke your phone you`l have a new application on your phone called installer, open that and search there for summerboard and install it and then, you have a category in installer called summerboardthemes and you can download them from there

goobs22xx

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
Do some leg work yourself.

To be generic, if you search for how to jailbreak (there are tutorials on this) and search for how to customize, you'll know just about everything on this topic. If you want to get into some crazy customizations, search for how to SSH into your phone.

If you run into problems, PM me. But it really is way to easy to explain it every time someone new gets an iPhone.