Wanting to jailbreak iPhone 3G

life777

Dec 21, 2008
Hello,

I'm new here so yes...

Well today I got my iPhone and I'm wanting to jail break my iPhone so I can customize the look on the iPhone.. I own a iPhone 3g with the latest 2.2 Software Version..

What tools do I need?

Thank You

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I don't know. But, using QuickPwn is an awesome easy way to Jailbreak.
Don't take me wrong on this - but if he jailbreak his iPhone 2.2 with QuickPwn, and he want to soft-unlock the iPhone later...then the problems arrive.

I just think he should read the link in the first answer from me before he decide what to do.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Don't take me wrong on this - but if he jailbreak his iPhone 2.2 with QuickPwn, and he want to soft-unlock the iPhone later...then the problems arrive.

I just think he should read the link in the first answer from me before he decide what to do.
That's quite alright. But his original question was how to jailbreak. And Quickpwn is the easiest way to do that.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
That's quite alright. But his original question was how to jailbreak. And Quickpwn is the easiest way to do that.
You're right on QuickPwn - it's easy to use and fast!...but! Take a look at his post/question: He just bought the iPhone to day...and don't know what's good or bad. The bad thing about QuickPwn is what I mention before, and the good thing...well you know...;)

life777

Dec 21, 2008
Hey I just got done Jailbreaking iPhone 3g. It was very successful and easy.

It's a bit laggy when typing things and sliding unlocking though. But Thank You.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Hey I just got done Jailbreaking iPhone 3g. It was very successful and easy.

It's a bit laggy when typing things and sliding unlocking though. But Thank You.
Every once in a while my slide lags but a quick reset will solve that.