Warning about Vista Perfection 2.0

Sep 29, 2007
I havnt posted here in awhile which is actually a good thing as my phone has been the most stable as ever, until today. When trying out Vista Perfection it was very very cool I will say. The most is the quality of the icons, custom sounds, and by far the best slider I have ever seen. It looks exactly like Vista but there is a catch which has caused me to uninstall it.

1. It takes a lot of work but..
2. My battery dies as fast as Ethiopians chasing after a hamburger

I am not sure if it this App but right after this app, my battery which I take care of greatly btw.

sidenote: Every night turn off your phone when your asleep unless you need to answer a late night call and it will not only make your phone run smoother but the battery will last for days. Mine lasts for 3 days normally with blacklight on half way and I have had the phone for almost a year.

So when my battery went from 100% to 20% in the matter of 2 hours I was quite confused. I then charged it to about 50-60 and it went to 10 in less than a hour.

As of now I removed the app and I am charging my phone to see if it was the App or battery damage. In a way I am hoping battery as I am a good complainer and have had about 4 iPhone and 50-60 blackjacks

Update: Its been 2 hours and my battery hasn't seem to dropped at all. Already this shows great improvement in its life and so yes Vista Perfection for me was the problem. It looks pretty cool but not all of it works. Cool Looks < Battery Life

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Thanks for the heads up. Personally I stopped liking Windows when Vista- the "Nightmare OSX wannabe" came out. Emulating it on the iPhone was interesting to see that it can be done- if only in looks. But just like the real thing, it sounds like a nightmare all over again.

S

Starry

Thanks for the heads up. Personally I stopped liking Windows when Vista- the "Nightmare OSX wannabe" came out. Emulating it on the iPhone was interesting to see that it can be done- if only in looks. But just like the real thing, it sounds like a nightmare all over again.

I've been using vista perfection since it came out and I've not had any troubles whatsoever... I love it! I keep my phone on at night and I've not lost much battery life at all... no different then any other theme... I'm sorry you're having troubles... :( I love the theme!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Thats weird that a theme would drain so much battery.

Sep 29, 2007
Thats weird that a theme would drain so much battery.
I was thinking the same thing but this is the most advanced theme out there. It comes with customized almost everything including slider and sounds and more but atleast for me on my first time using it I lost battery like crazy, I uninstalled it and battery went back to normal.

I am now restoring my phone because I was having just minor problems which are annoying and I will try the theme again next week as I am going to the Dominican Republic soon and will do it when I get back.