WARNING iPhone ringtonemaker

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flyingstar

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
So. Cal
iPhone ringtonemaker (Efko software)

Will NOT refund your purchase price when their product fails to work as advertised!

It stopped working, I reported the issue to their support department, they could not "fix" it and I lost all my iTunes ringtones as well.

I had to do a restore to get my iPhone to have ANY after sale ringtones.

Efko just said "sorry no refunds" Beware!

gipoliceman

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
damn

That's better than they did with me...I send customer service 2 messages and they never responded...mine works..but only let's me get 1 ringtone at a time.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
o my god I wish you did your research. Ice been saying for MONTHS that iPhoneringtonemaker SUX! That application is at your own risk...

Im close to feeling like he should get the abuse that Nicole got....

I TOLD YOU SO!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
That's better than they did with me...I send customer service 2 messages and they never responded...mine works..but only let's me get 1 ringtone at a time.
Their customer service has been fine with me, they've answered my emails, reset my acct when the serial didn't work after a windows re-install.

H

Hayesimus

actually i've not had any trouble what so ever out of iPhoneringtone maker. but i don't use it the way they intended either. i make the ringtones but don't send them to my phone. then i go to ibrickr and upload them that way. i can do them all and not have to do a restart lol and i have gotten an email from them saying they would give refunds if we wanted to cancel after they did the 1.1.1 update.

Itrekman

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
I hate this program it sucks and now that I tried to upload song that i bought from iTunes it unloads it stupid program......

Listen to OJisakilla don't buy it!