Warranty Help

Chava12

Jul 23, 2007
HELPPPPP with iPhone!

:mad: Ok this is whats going on I had app tap installer on my phone a week ago my phone started going to crazy blinking on and off wont receive calls and then it would say Contact Apple support and then I would have to do a hard reset and an hour or 2 later it would do the same thing......so what I did was I restore my phone to 1.1.1 and left it alone no installer no third party apps...... and then the phone did the same thing again so what i did was i called the Apple support and they told me to bring the phone in so they could check it................ Is there a way that they will know that the phone had app tapp installer in it..... Is there anything I can do to remove any signs of the phone being messed with.......or versions of installer

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
You could try to update to 1.1.2...

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
If you do a restore from iTunes that will get rid of all the third party stuff so Apple will never know. I'm assuming you didn't unlock you phone.

Chava12

Jul 23, 2007
If you do a restore from iTunes that will get rid of all the third party stuff so Apple will never know. I'm assuming you didn't unlock you phone.

I didn't not unlock the phone to accept any sim all I did was run app tapp that was it

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I didn't not unlock the phone to accept any sim all I did was run app tapp that was it
...and a restore will remove that and set it back to stock.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
i would restore and start over fresh