Warranty Lie: Don't buy ZAGG Invisible shield for iPhone!

ZipZap

Silver
Dec 15, 2007
Yeah seriously. I thought I'd chime in here and add my $0.02 that ZAGG is not in the wrong here. That CSR on the transcript was very friendly. How can you call that bad customer service? If you can afford the Invisible Shield to begin with, you can afford the > $4 shipping. If you can't, I suggest you sell some lemonade before summer is over.
Nonsense....At 2 months Zagg should have replaced and shipped free.

connor c

Jul 14, 2011
You are upset with a free warranty, dosent make much since. i work at one of the carts if you really don't want to pay the shipping that bad just go to the cart. they will tell you it is 5 dollars to install it, express your problem that you have had with zagg and don't give them any additude it will get you no where. i warranty products every so often and waive the fee if i can tell they are very un satisfied. ZAGG is a great product if it wasn't i wouldn't work for them.

Mar 28, 2013
Houston, Texas
Really dude? Just pay the shipping. ZAGG has amazing products and if you'd rather go with other knock off brands that are gonna be half as good, be my guest. Anyone who sees your forum won't stop buying their products because of your "bad experience". The customer service rep was nothing but polite and helpful so for you to talk to him the way you did was immature and ridiculous.

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Really dude? Just pay the shipping. ZAGG has amazing products and if you'd rather go with other knock off brands that are gonna be half as good, be my guest. Anyone who sees your forum won't stop buying their products because of your "bad experience". The customer service rep was nothing but polite and helpful so for you to talk to him the way you did was immature and ridiculous.
Really?

I'd like to think the OP had solved this problem within 3 and a bit years :whistle:

Cassell

Jan 20, 2015
Orlando, FL
I signed up on this site just to debunk this false claim. The warranty is 100% accurate and they will replace the product for life. Paying a shipping and handling fee is expected and entirely common place. OP needs to slow down with the rage and get a stronger grip on reality.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I signed up on this site just to debunk this false claim. The warranty is 100% accurate and they will replace the product for life. Paying a shipping and handling fee is expected and entirely common place. OP needs to slow down with the rage and get a stronger grip on reality.
Congrats! You debunked stuff from almost 6 years ago. Maybe the OP has slowed down and got a grip during those 6 years.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Apr 2, 2016
This forum came up when I was looking up the zagg warranty process. I'm not going to comment on the original situation but I thought I would update people on the warranty. I have an iPhone 6 and I got the zagg screen cover because I drop my phone a lot around my house. After about 6 months there are a lot of chips to the cover since I don't use a case and one of the chips is also starting to peel. I decided to use the warranty and pay $5.95 for shipping instead of $34.99 plus tax. To avoid possibly messing up the installation of the cover, and having to possibly get another cover and pay full price, I'm going to try at&t where I bought the phone and both original covers.

Apr 26, 2018
Erie PA
First off, when I say "glass" then I mean GLASS, NOT PLASTIC! InvisibleSheild "Glass+" SHOULD mean GLASS (as in Gorilla glass). So right off the bat, they are misleading (or I consider it) lying.
I wouldn't recommend this either. I bought my "1st" one less than 6 months ago. I am very careful with my phone, so this is not the case of abuse. After about 45 days, a bubble about 3/8" appeared in the middle of the "glass" (plastic) shield. Now I am on my 3rd one (a huge buble in the upper left corner this time. Well they want you to pay $5.99 for shipping! WT?
1st of all it's NOT GLASS.
2nd you HAVE to register if as soon as you but it or the lifetime warrenty is useless.
3rd when you see them put it on, they do a good job, but it should be a single piece of glass they adhere to the screen. Not a $34 plastic screen protector.

Google a REAL GLASS protector and but that!!!