Watch Big Brother on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
My wife keeps asking me to find out a way for her to be able to watch the Big Brother realplayer feed from her iPhone. I have heard people using the mycast.orb.com to listen to the Sirius radio.

Any suggestions on getting the Big Brother feed with out waiting for the iPhone to get the flash update?

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I have problems streaming video in orb, so not sure.....yet.
Even if you didn't have a problem streaming video in orb there isn't a way to watch Big Brother 8.

FYI: I have the same trouble - I'm told there is a firewall issue but I turned off the firewall. Could be some setting in my router I need to work on.

mario787

Aug 4, 2007
I'm also having trouble with Orb on the iPhone. I can stream pictures and files but on the iPhone but i can't stream music or videos. It's not a firewall issue because i can stream music and videos through orb to my macbook through safari.

I checked orb's forums but there is hardly any activity and the website does not address any problems or troubleshooting for the iPhone. It's a shame though, their interface is awesome on the iPhone. Mario

Even if you didn't have a problem streaming video in orb there isn't a way to watch Big Brother 8.

FYI: I have the same trouble - I'm told there is a firewall issue but I turned off the firewall. Could be some setting in my router I need to work on.