Watch OS Tips & Tricks

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I don't mean to alarm you, but your eyes are bleeding.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
My eyes bleed when I see links to content elsewhere than can or will be found here. Especially when those sites do little to link back.*

*Lack of sleep thanks to 2-month old might very well be blamed for my crankiness. Also, sites gaining early access to Apple Watch and using for activities other than a review.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
My eyes bleed when I see links to content elsewhere than can or will be found here. Especially when those sites do little to link back.*

*Lack of sleep thanks to 2-month old might very well be blamed for my crankiness. Also, sites gaining early access to Apple Watch and using for activities other than a review.
Why wasn't there a post here somewhere here in the Apple Watch forum to link to your guide? I would've known about your guide if it'd been mentioned here.

Also, your guide doesn't seem to be reaching the Google engine for some reason. I Googled "how take Apple Watch screenshots" and got only a few hits. Yours wasn't among them. Would definitely have used yours if it'd come up.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Why wasn't there a post here somewhere here in the Apple Watch forum to link to your guide? I would've known about your guide if it'd been mentioned here.

Also, your guide doesn't seem to be reaching the Google engine for some reason. I Googled "Apple Watch screenshots" and got only a few hits. Yours wasn't among them.
Because Google continues to use eiC as its punching bag. One day, perhaps we'll rise from the ashes.

In any event, let's get back to tips. By the way, I'll likely remove a few of these posts, since they are off topic -- not very admin like of me to go off topic, but I can at least fix it.(y)