Watching movies on iPhone

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
I have a iPhone 4gig.... i have two movies, two tv shows and 2 music videos...

I don't have time to see any of them in a day.. the only reason that i have them on there is because people always ask.. "can i see it and what does it do?" so i use the movies to show them. i hardly ever have time to see then myself.

i was just wondering if anyone actually has time to see the movies that you have on the iPhone and what MOVIES you have on your iPhone.

I'll Start:

Movies:
Talladega Nights
Wedding Crashers

TV Shows:
Bob and Big
Yo Mama

Music Videos:
Kanye West- Herd'em Say
Michael Jackson- Black or White

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I really don't have any on my iPhone I just save one just to show the crowd you know...

Vacancy
Number 23
Are the newest I have

Tv shows I do watch when i didn't see night before

Various different music bids to much to list

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
lol
I also have one just for show....

I have:

Videos:
Lacuna Coil - Swamped
Lacuna Coil - Heaven's A Lie
Lacuna Coil - Our Truth

TV Shows/Specials:
Katt Williams - The Pimp Chronicles, part 1

Movies:
Domino

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
death race 2000, I was so excited to find this on iTunes. I also have all the gorrilaz music videos and gnarles barkely vids. On certain days that I have the time, I have episodes of the office to watch.

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
Prior to the iPhone I had a zune which was loaded with movies had about 25 movies on there that I did watch. Now that I only have 4gb of space I currently only have 5 episodes of Reno 911 Season 1 + about 2.5gb of music. Once I watch them, I'll circulate on for newer shows/movies. :)

tompayne

Bronze
Apr 12, 2007
matrix reloaded
nacho libre
office space
superman returns
mitch hedberg stand up
dave chappelle stand up
t.i. music video

im a movie nut, so i watch all of those movies....(i have about 15 converted now) i swap a lot.

heh, by the time i get to the movie part of my "demonstration", people are mad at me because they want one.:laugh2:

ccr78

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Tons of music

Videos:
Incubus - Alive at Red Rocks
Dave Matthews - Listener Supported
Dave Matthews - Weekend on the Rocks
Dave Matthews - The Videos
Bob Marley - The best of Bob Marley and the Wailers

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
matrix reloaded
nacho libre
office space
superman returns
mitch hedberg stand up
dave chappelle stand up
t.i. music video

im a movie nut, so i watch all of those movies....(i have about 15 converted now) i swap a lot.

heh, by the time i get to the movie part of my "demonstration", people are mad at me because they want one.:laugh2:
Where did you find superman returns i have been looking for that since i got the iPhone?

vanslam

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Depends on the machine with Apple you can use quicktime pro, mactheripper or handbrake and isquint. I have several movies on my PowerMac and Ipod and sync'd 5 on to my iPhone. They are all clear and play very well on the iPhone.

ben1380

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I put the MATRIX on just to show it off to people :) No other vids yet.

I plan on encoding several ALIAS episodes for my wife.

ben1380

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I tried those instructions and the audio got progressively out of sync as the movie went on...it was REALLY bad.

I just rip DVDs with DVD Fab Decryptor then use Handbrake to encode them. Im on a PC by the way.

For the Matrix I used the following settings in handbrake...

iPod Preset for 2.35.
Change resolution to 480x208
Autocrop Enabled: Ends up cutting 60 off top and 62 off bottom
2-pass encoding
Audio: 128k 44.1
Bitrate: 500kpbs

Ended up being about 650 MB for 2 hr 16 min movie.

jrCobra

Jul 12, 2007
I currently have 8 movies including:

An American Haunting
Borat
Eragon
Ghost Rider
Hannibal Rising
Hot Fuzz
Night of the Museum

I used to travel by plane a lot and always had plenty of time to watch movies on my video iPod. I don't travel as much lately but I still find time to watch movies now and then and find it a lot easier on the eyes and more enjoyable on the slightly bigger iPhone screen.

I use Videora to convert my movies though I think it's really slow. It works and it's free so I can't complain. :)

tompayne

Bronze
Apr 12, 2007
Where did you find superman returns i have been looking for that since i got the iPhone?

i have the dvd, i used wondershare dvd-to-iphone converter....i broke down and bought it..i couldnt find a decent crack. superman returns looks great btw.