Watching online videos

Feb 15, 2013
Do you guys know a program that allows me to watch vídeos online directly in my iPad?

Sent using iCafe app

Feb 3, 2013
Have you tried Netflix? I'm not a pro movie watcher but they say that this app is good.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
FYI. Redbox now has a streaming app also.

Sent Using iCafe App

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
FYI. Redbox now has a streaming app also.
I got in on the beta for Redbox.. The app is pretty nice and the selection is decent. I like the fact that they give you 4 credit per month to get a regular DVD..

One issue though.. If you are jail broken the app will not initialize as it will detect the jailbreak. BUT a simple install of xCon from Cydia solves that issue and the app works fine after that..

Feb 26, 2013
Amazon Instant Video works very well on the iPad. You can access your video library, rent from Amazon, or watch Prime videos. I prefer Amazon Instant Video and Netflix on my iPad to any other medium including an HD widescreen TV.

Sent using iCafe app

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Ex
I got in on the beta for Redbox.. The app is pretty nice and the selection is decent. I like the fact that they give you 4 credit per month to get a regular DVD..

One issue though.. If you are jail broken the app will not initialize as it will detect the jailbreak. BUT a simple install of xCon from Cydia solves that issue and the app works fine after that..
Exactly. I was pretty surprised that xCon worked on such a new app.

lemoon

Bronze
Oct 28, 2010
Personally, i don't like a RedBox... Selection is poor.

If they offer the same selection available at their kiosks, they may successfuly compete with Netflix.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Personally, i don't like a RedBox... Selection is poor.

If they offer the same selection available at their kiosks, they may successfuly compete with Netflix.
I like Redbox for current movies and the price cannot be beat. I use it with a Netflix streaming plan. Too many times we'd receive those red Netflix envelopes and never get around to watching the movies.

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
If you log into your RedBox account you can select streaming only (no DVD credits) for $6 a month.. :)

dadapaku

Oct 28, 2017
RedBox account you can select streaming only (no DVD credits) for $6 a month.