.wav files from work voicemail....(M)

griffmac

Jul 3, 2008
This is the last impediment to my leaving Windows Mobile and getting a 3G iPhone. I saw some mention down the board that these would still have to be converted to mpeg. I hope that is not the case. If so, how long or tedious of a process is that?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
This is the last impediment to my leaving Windows Mobile and getting a 3G iPhone. I saw some mention down the board that these would still have to be converted to mpeg. I hope that is not the case. If so, how long or tedious of a process is that?
Hmmm, this must be a 3rd party app for a jailbroken phone. I cannot import any of my voice messages.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
doubt you'll be able to do that. but as far as converting files with most converters it is simple enough and only takes a few minutes, getting them on your phone is the tricky part

griffmac

Jul 3, 2008
doubt you'll be able to do that. but as far as converting files with most converters it is simple enough and only takes a few minutes, getting them on your phone is the tricky part
I get the VMs as wav attachments via email. I just click on them and media player plays them in Windows Mobile. The prev gen iPhone would not play all types of .wav files. I was hoping this would have been corrected.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I also get voicemail as wav in email from Vonage. Hoping 2.0 will play these files.