Waves app

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
I just installed the Waves app from installer. Anyone tried it? Seems pretty cool but once I enabled the floating button to apply the app to any screen, I couldn't disable the app and had to do a hard reboot so I get control of my screen again. Anyone else experience the same thing? Seems like a nice app though...

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
did you do a double tap?

it pisses me off that you cant get out with pressing the home button..

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
Yes, I tried the double tap and that didn't seem to do anything. Does double-tapping work for you when you do it?

I agree, pressing the home button should allow you to exit the app. I'll send an email to the developer asking him to put it on the next version.

Aug 28, 2007
uninstalled it, i found it boring after 5 mins

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
yeah the double tap usually works for me.

Weird that the force quit application tool(home button for 10 seconds) usually kills the app that wave is working on top of.

Very strange.

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
Exactly. I actually just installed and reinstalled and now the double-tap works and exits the program. It's all good...

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Exactly. I actually just installed and reinstalled and now the double-tap works and exits the program. It's all good...
You're right! That did the trick for me.....Now I need to find a reason to use it...Kind of neat, though.

...even if it is worthless.....