we need more movies like this

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
im not into the movie "the eye" with jessica abla at all but i just saw the commercial that the blue ray movie is going to include a ipod version... IT'S ABOUT TIME... i think that ALL movies should be released like this... if not a ipod version then a portable player version...

i like this sales strategy.... well over due

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I agree too. I think it's ridiculous for movies not to include a digital copy, especially new releases. It's sad we can't get a digital copy for our old movies.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
well i have ripped most of my dvds... the ones that i want to rotate on my iPhone, and now they are collecting dust in the closet.. but yes its a good idea to include the digital copy.....

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah I rip all of my own as well. I still haven't made a real dent in my collection unfortunately but it'd be a lot better if we could just stick it into the comp, run iTunes, and not have to deal with anything else.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this i agree... that is the only issue that i have with buying movies from iTunes... that they have to stay on the comp.. or iPhone.. im lucky that i forked up the 50 bucks for that cable.. so i can watch movie from my phone but i just have to make sure not to have it ring during a movie...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
what is the quality of the copy they provide?

i guess it's a nice thing to do, but i think i'd rather just rip them on my own to have my mp4's specs to my preferences... that's one (of the many) reasons i don't like to purchase mp3s online.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes that is true right now.. i have been using hand brake and it is ok .. not the best quality i don't think but not the worst.. my comp is kinda slow... i rather just take their copy and not have to deal with the 2-3 hrs it takes for me to rip it in HB