Weather App

srspano

Jun 30, 2007
Does anyone know of a weather site/app that will work with iPhone. I need to get animated radar images.

Thanks
Steve

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
The best radar app is iWeathr: iweathr.com

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I don't even use the basic weather app. I watch the news in the morning or the night before. If I was traveling I'd probably use the weather app a lot. Nothing worse than going out on a sunny day then it starts to rain. :p

Runamuck

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
As a frequent flyer, I spend more time perusing the FAA.ORG website than weather sites. Knowing the weather is one thing. Knowing the IMPACT that the weather is going to have on your travel day is something of greater benefit to me.

Looks fine in Safari...

http://www.faa.gov/airports_airtraffic/weather/

rmj

Dec 8, 2010
shrewsbury,england
i am having trouble setting my location on the stock iPhone weather app,i set it from london to my town then come out of the app and go back in and all that is in there is london not my town,i have evan tried deleting london and replaceing it with my town but every time it just stays as london,how do i set my location please

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
the iPhone weather app is bla.. I would recommend to go to http://i.wund.com in safari. Enter your town name. Once it comes up choose to "add to home Screen" (bottom middle button in safari). It will get an icon with your town name on it (or whatever you want it to say) and put it on your home screen.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Weather channel has a free app that I love. Very accurate. And tells ya everything.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using iCafe app !

primsa

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Rockford Il.
Select the "i" in the lower right corner. The bars to the right of the citys can be moved up or down. Move your town to the top.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Works for me:

After you've typed the town in, make sure tap done in the upper right.

primsa

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Rockford Il.
Mine works fine. Did you try deleting all the other towns and only leaving yours.
If that don't work you may need to move to London. Not all bad you will get to see the wedding.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Have you tried swiping through the different pages to see if it's actually there. You have quite a few different weather screens there.