Weather Application on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
I must be having a "stupid" moment here, but I can't figure this out. When using the standard iPhone Weather icon, I get weather info for Cupertino to come up first, then when I "scroll" using my finger to the right, I also get New York. Though I'm sure the weather in those to locations is simply marvelous, I live elseware (midwest). I did click the little Yahoo button on the lower left, and was able to fine weather through Yahoo for my location.

But I'm curious as to whether or not there is a method to use that I can automatically have MY location show up as soon as I hit the weather icon. Any takers?

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
yheap, when you open the weather screen click on the little "i" at the bottom right, add your location. Once your location is added just view your location and then exit. When you come back in it will default to your last viewed location.

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
yheap, when you open the weather screen click on the little "i" at the bottom right, add your location. Once your location is added just view your location and then exit. When you come back in it will default to your last viewed location.
Thanks, Doby. I figured it had to be something simple like that the way I overlooked it. Appreciate your reply. :p

Now a really DO feel stupid, though...hahaha

MileHiPhone

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
You can also delete Cupertino and NY if you are not interested in their weather. Just tap the i and then hit the red minus symbol, click delete. Then you'll never have to worry about it being nicer somewhere else. ;)