Weather Icon fix

Philrooq

Dec 13, 2007
I installed this weather icon fix and now my weather icon is gone. Anybody have any idea how to get it back. I uninstalled the Weather icon fix, changed the summerboard theme, replaced the weather icon in the Apps folder through WinSCP and I still cant get anything. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks.

Aug 6, 2007
I installed this weather icon fix and now my weather icon is gone. Anybody have any idea how to get it back. I uninstalled the Weather icon fix, changed the summerboard theme, replaced the weather icon in the Apps folder through WinSCP and I still cant get anything. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks.
The permissions for the weather info.plist need to be changed to allow read access, easily done in winscp

mjk2

Feb 13, 2008
Same problem--pissed me off too--I installed program "poof" which allows you to hide icons..then I his the weather icon/then unhid icon/shut phone off --icon was back and all is well..Hope this helps

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Same problem--pissed me off too--I installed program "poof" which allows you to hide icons..then I his the weather icon/then unhid icon/shut phone off --icon was back and all is well..Hope this helps
I went through the whole restore , jailbreak problem. Pissed me off.

Aug 16, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
nice, this just worked for me. i was hoping i wasn't the only one who lost their icon. I wasn't about to re break just for the one icon, so thanks for the fix :cool: