Weather in notification center

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JWB

Bronze
Nov 8, 2011
Figured it out. Have to have location on. Not sure if I want that or not, privacy and battery drain

Sent using iCafe app on iPhone 5

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Figured it out. Have to have location on. Not sure if I want that or not, privacy and battery drain
I have locations services on for weather but it's still not showing up in NC. How did you enable it?

JWB

Bronze
Nov 8, 2011
I turned in location and it showed up. Also make sure today view and notification view is enabled. You probably already have that enabled though

Sent using iCafe app on iPhone 5

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I turned in location and it showed up. Also make sure today view and notification view is enabled. You probably already have that enabled though
Ah. I was on the "all" view instead of the "today" view.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
I had to restore to get it working. Seems I had a buggy DL of iOS 7, I had some stock sounds that also weren't working.

Sent from something made by Apple!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Had weather description but now it is missing.... :(
Sent using iCafe app
Make sure you're on the today tab and that you haven't scrolled down. Weather is at the top & I had scrolled down on the calendar and didn't realize it. At least that's what happened when my weather 'disappeared'.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Yeah, looks like i am having issues as well with notification center. I go under notifications in the settings and each app select if I want the notifications. But when I swipe down all I see the the day and calendar with events. No weather or anything else.