Weather in notification

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
Weather forecast shows in notification screen on my ipad not iPhone 5. Funny when setting up ipad I got a question about allowing weather app. When I did phone I idid not get that question. Any clues?
Thanks.

iBanana

Silver
Jan 15, 2010
United States
Mine was hidden in a folder of "Crap" bc I use the Weather Channel app. I had to go into Notifications and turn Today Overview off and then back on for it to show up. Maybe give that a try? Swipe down and use spotlight to search for weather?

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Similar problem on my 5, I've got my weather app, but can't get it to show in NC.

Sent from something made by Apple!

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Join the club. I have tried everything except a full restore. Which is not an option. Just not that important
Exactly! Not worth losing my texts and such to try a restore as new.....and I'm not feeling that ambitious, I'd rather watch the Canucks game in half an hour.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
It was slow to appear in 3 iPhones that we're updated but finally appeared after a few minutes. Just reboot your device. It will show up eventually.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
I've rebooted, refreshed the weather, toggled crap on and off... It ain't happening!

We've got something weird going on.

I also have some stock sounds that don't work.