web messenger

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iwantaniphonenow

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
does any type of site work like meebo.com or something so i can get on aim. I go on meebo but it never signs on... Just loads. Has anyone gotten anything to work?

DeadSpider

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Vacherie,Louisiana
does any type of site work like meebo.com or something so i can get on aim. I go on meebo but it never signs on... Just loads. Has anyone gotten anything to work?
I have been using iGoogle. Meebo has not worked out for me. :(
I just use the addons for chatting. So far its working good with no issues.
Link for iGoogle
Link for the communications addons

I use iGoogle for MSN and Yahoo messengers thus far on my iPhone.

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I linked it because it was an option. It does work, just not very well. It's the beginning of something new. However, I just found out that Trillian Astra will work on the iPhone! SCORE!

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I linked it because it was an option. It does work, just not very well. It's the beginning of something new. However, I just found out that Trillian Astra will work on the iPhone! SCORE!
When and how? I've been waiting for Astra FOREVER... are they ever going to release it to the public? LOL

DropGems

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
meebo works great for me 90 percent of the time.
You ever try meebo on edge? Waiting to sign in is like watching grass grow and paint dry at the same time. Not to mention, navigating on meebo is absolutely horrible. Constantly zooming in and out, clicking the text bar, clicking off the keyboard just so you can see someones response. It's the most non-compatible chat prog ever along with that crappy iPhonechat where you can only send 2 ims because the stupid thing won't let you scroll to see more text. crap crap crap

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
dropgems, I do use it on edge. It loads very fast if it is going to work. If it is taking TOO long restart the page and it should be instant. All you need to do is submit your reply by pressing GO then scroll up to see response. You get used to it. I like it and it works for me so if you don't want to use it you don't have to.