Weekly EIC Awards!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Myself and BennyBoy decided to complile the best of the week and turn it into an awards thread. After careful review of the past week we have come up with six categories for recognition. On Fridays and Saturdays we will review everyone's pm'd recommendations and post the weeks winners. (sorry no losers)

Best post of the week: Europa. The last post in the " Wi-Fi sync ... what the hell?" thread. Mindi stated: "I asked for you guys to get back on topic and to try to get along several pages back. I'm going to lock this thread now because that hasn't happened and it has deteriorated into nothing more than bickering, name-calling and insults." While this thread was many pages long and often crazy the most useful post was the one locking the thread.

Best post including/using a picture: Acosmichippo "My friends don't believe i have an iPhone 4s" thread post #8 If you haven't seen this post please go and look it is funny and to the point.

Thread of the week: Funny Siri screenshots. http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/funny-siri-screenshots.81024/

Most useful member: RoofMonkey Ever where we looked this week we saw Scott helping new members. Old members.While his advice is spot on it often comes with a side of humor that everyone appriciates and enjoys. *Note- The most helpful member will choose the next weeks most helpful member.

Funniest post: Canamera In a thread that is often boring and chatty. Chris made me spit soda everywhere. What are you doing II. Post # 10874 " I get all my romance here on EIC"

Everything else: This week will be best new member. This week goes to Verwon. If you haven't run across a post by her you will. She is funny, sarcastic, and fits right in with just the right amount of technical knowledge and humor to be a lasting member.
So thats it. We thank everyone for reading and for your future votes.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
So these awards are all decided by who? I know the most helpful member picks the one for next week, but what about all the others? By PM, it looks like. But I'm just making sure its just not 2 (or 1 since Benny claim he has nothing to do with this :)) person making these decisions.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
So these awards are all decided by who? I know the most helpful member picks the one for next week, but what about all the others? By PM, it looks like. But I'm just making sure its just not 2 (or 1 since Benny claim he has nothing to do with this :)) person making these decisions.
MYSELF and BENNYBOY decided to complile the best of the week and turn it into an awards thread. After careful review of the past week WE have come up with six categories for recognition. On Fridays and Saturdays WE will review everyone's pm'd recommendations and post the weeks winners. (sorry no losers)
Did that clear it up Mac?

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Did that clear it up Mac?
Myself and BennyBoy decided to complile the best of the week and turn it into an awards thread. After careful review of the past week we have come up with six categories for recognition. On Fridays and Saturdays we will review everyone's pm'd recommendations and post the weeks winners. (sorry no losers)
Then why does it say this?