Weekly Photo Contest June 3rd - 10th

Greetings and thanks to Bennyboy for selecting my family's photo.

I'm thinking I'd like to see a photo composition. Anything goes as long as it includes a REAL Apple.

Photo must be taken with an iDevice, stock effects and filters are OK.

Will forward winner any app of their coice, up to 5 bucks.
I would also like to include our members across the pond, so I will post them a 5 dollar international US Postal money order. I will pay the cost of sending it if the winner is in the UK.

That's it. Be creative and have fun.

I said a Apple ;)

With the overwhelming response my contest theme generated, I suppose I can let it slide.....

They look like Apples to me, at least the red ones. ;)

Edited, so they don't look like apes ;)

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Sorry i've been lazy this week.
Well I'm always lazy just more this week.

Of course they do, RoofMonkey..... :D

If anyone was gonna see apes instead of Apples, it would be u!
What exactly are in those bananas laces with?
Lol. I even went back over and put Apples... Stupid fat fingers... Hit the L and actually hit the backspace button. DOH

It was a tough choice, but the winner is......

Kadelic
Nice photo, thanks for playing.

PM your app choice and email address.
don't forget to start next contest.....

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Wow, what's going on around here? I'm the only entry? Winning is cool but winning by default with no competition isn't nearly as much fun.

Dunno, wining last week and this thread is my first experience with the weekly photo contest.....

Europa

Senior Moderator
Wow, what's going on around here? I'm the only entry? Winning is cool but winning by default with no competition isn't nearly as much fun.
Dunno, wining last week and this thread is my first experience with the weekly photo contest.....
I suggest trying a more general category such as animals or flowers.

High brow is ok, I've just been out of Apples and haven't made it to a store to buy more...