Weekly Photo Contest: May 14th - 20th: Summer Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
First of all, thank you to Benny for choosing my last week's entry! :)

As some of you may well know, "summer" in Britain could sometimes mean cloudy skies and rain. This week's entries should show some summer sunshine or how summer means to you.

Go crazy with effects/lenses, photos should be taken with an iOS device. One entry per member. Be creative.

56b87813-3a1f-716c.jpg

This was taken sometime in August last year, the effect I've applied made it look like it was taken in the middle of summer ;)
Some of you have seen me post photos of this church, I'm not implying anything, I just love the architecture :p

Looking forward to your entries!

- Owie

Summer sunsets and Dragonflies. Might have to look full screen to see all of the dragonflies.
Taken with the iPad 3 ( New iPad ), whichever you prefer to call it. :D
ImageUploadedByiCafe1336955417.584899.jpg

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Summer to me means taking the ferry to Seattle and walking though the famous Pike Place market. Getting fresh cut flowers. Art work. What not.
This is a picture I took yesterday on the ferry over of the Space Needle.
ImageUploadedByiCafe1336955621.035779.jpg

Kgd0630

Contributor
Bronze
ImageUploadedByiCafe1337046332.062292.jpg

Sunsets over the ocean from the pier! I love the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Ainkor

Bronze
We just moved out of the mountains and my daughter and I were enjoying a rare hike through the woods and I took this.

Attachments

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
Keep them coming guys. We still have a few days left. :)

*REMEMBER*
You can apply effects using apps...

cindra

Bronze
Summer for me is the mountains, the view of the Mediterranean sea from my window, the smell of lemon threes and fig threes. I miss the old country, my first home.
<off topic> Benny: What is the baby saying in Italian to the guy in the other car in the Fiat 500 commercial? </off topic> It'sdrivingmenuts!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
<off topic> Benny: What is the baby saying in Italian to the guy in the other car in the Fiat 500 commercial? </off topic> It'sdrivingmenuts!
he says "what you looking at"
But the hand gesture that comes with it is priceless.

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
The winner I have chosen is *drumroll* Kadelic! The photo oozes warmth that Britain badly needs. LOL

A shot of the sunrise I took on the way to the airport the other day.
Thanks for participating guys, lovely set of photos we've got here. :)

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
We just moved out of the mountains and my daughter and I were enjoying a rare hike through the woods and I took this.
This was a big contender, I just wish the image could've been brighter. Great photo though Ainkor.

The winner I have chosen is *drumroll* Kadelic! The photo oozes warmth that Britain badly needs. LOL

Thanks for participating guys, lovely set of photos we've got here. :)
Wow! I am honored and somewhat astonished to have won this weeks contest. I say astonished because of the quality of the other entries this week. Thanks owieh! I'll start a thread for next weeks contest as soon as I come up with a good theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.